– Make sure you get what you pay for, if the company is advertising steam cleaning make sure they are using truck mounted equipment and not some cheap machines you can rent.
– Ask if they use door guards and corner protectors, see if they have mats that will protect your hardwood floors
– Is time frame important to you? did they give u a 5h window that they might come at? Time = Money, find someone who can narrow the time!
– Ask what happens if the carpets dont come clean? Will they comeback and try to re-clean it?
– Will you get a discount next time you call? For being a loyal customer.
More things coming soon…